Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a good binocular somewhere in the 150 to 200 dollar range. Have heard decent things about brunton lite tech, kin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a good binocular somewhere in the 150 to 200 dollar range. Have heard decent things about brunton lite tech, kin

I'm looking for a good binocular somewhere in the 150 to 200 dollar range. Have heard decent things about brunton lite tech, kind of looking for a few opinions from the experiences of others. Any information or opinions i can get would be appreciated as this will be my first purchase of glass beyond the wal mart specials that were "good enough" at the time when i didn't use them often.

Sightron 8X 40

Comment

Bring your price range down...Nikon Prostaff...waterproof, fogproof, and shock proof with a full lifetime warrantee! I have one on every one of my rifles, and they are AWESOME! Probably the best scope for the money you'll find.

Comment

Whoops...you said binocular, not rifle scope...my mistake. Nikon and Leupold are still a good choice for quality "budget" optics.

Comment

I have a pair of Brunton Echo 8x42 binos that are pretty nice. Not Swarovski, but nice.

Comment

Outdoor Life June/July rated the Nikon ProStaff 7 10x42 binoc their 2011 Great Buy and gave great grades on it. I recently went to look at one in an outdoor store and they were sold out of them, if that tells you anything. I'll keep looking for it.

Comment

If you are able to up your price range a bit, the Eagle Optics Ranger 10x42's are great for the money. Lifetime Unconditional warranty, you can destroy them and send them back and they will be brought back to mint condition free of charge. I use them for work and they're great.

Comment

$310, but could be your last purchase if you don't lose them.

Comment

When I retired I treated myself to a pair of Nikon Monarch ATB's 10X42. $299.00 Worth every penny. They are a lot of glass for the money.

Comment

I bought the Bushnell Trophy XLT Bone Collector 10x42 this last spring, I got them for $175 I think. They have worked awesome for me. I would not really recommend going any smaller than a 10x42. I really do swear by these. They are amazing. Let us know what you find and go with. Good luck and have fun!

Comment

Vortex Diamondback 10x42 They have a no questions asked lifetime warranty and are in your price range that you listed. I used them this past hunting season and was able to see clear and far.

Comment

The new Nikon Prostaff binos are great.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad