Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Trijicon Scopes? Likes and dislikes. I'm curious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with Trijicon Scopes? Likes and dislikes. I'm curious...

Anyone have experience with Trijicon Scopes? Likes and dislikes. I'm curious...

Hey, Beekeeper I've been curious too. I have a thought one of their little one's might work on a stopping rifle but don't know anything about them. I can't see open sights anymore and don't want a big scope. I spoke with them at the Shot Show a year ago, and they said they were working on it. Look forward to the comments.

Comment

Beekeeper, In Afghanistan I had the Trijicon ACOG on my M-4. I shot it a few times and it worked amazing. I never had a problem with it, even shooting back in the states I love it. I think they are a good buy.

Comment

I had the same experience in Iraq the ACOG is a great scope but very overpriced. I haven't used one of the variables that they have. The sight is easy to use and works even in street/star light.

Comment

Way too expensive for this cat, sure looks like a nice piece of equipment though!

Comment

If you want to spend the extra knock your self out! LOL!!

I’ll just stick to my old Weaver K6, Leupold 3x9x40 VARIX-II's and 3x9x42 Sightron. If the light is that low with need for something like that you shouldn’t be shooting to begin with to dangerous!! And besides its not legal shooting hours!!!

Comment

Clay,

I don't hunt game animals after legal hours and don't require an admonishment from you. I have read some of what Dave Petzel has written about them and was intrigued by the reticle options that are available. I wanted to hear from the "common" man or woman about thier experiences with these scopes.

They would however be of great benefit for shooting (nongame) feral swine that are marauding crop fields in low light conditions. That type of shooting I label as pest control and is quite legal in my state...

Comment

If I could afford a Trijicon ACOG for my Bushmaster, then I would get one, but right now, I'm saving for Leupold Mark 2 Tactical Long-Range Scope, 3-9x40mm, for about 1/4th the price of a nice ACOG.

Comment

Just the acog on the M-4, Love it! They are expensive though but I am not sure if there is anything better on a ar15 platform.

Comment

Never shot one but did get to see one that stoped an ak round(?) and still worked. price is out of my leage though.

Comment

Gentlemen, what does ACOG stand for and I'm wondering if the military scopes are built in a different assembly area than ones for the civilian market?

Comment

Too expensive for me!

Comment

Too expensive for me!

Comment

Too expensive for me!

Comment

Too expensive for me!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad