Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay it's time for some guys to 'fess up. I know who one of the 4 new gear testers is. Who are the others that will be teating b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay it's time for some guys to 'fess up. I know who one of the 4 new gear testers is. Who are the others that will be teating b

Okay it's time for some guys to 'fess up. I know who one of the 4 new gear testers is. Who are the others that will be teating back packs?

I thought the website was supposed to announce who the field testers were? I would love to know who it was!

Comment

Del how did they contact you?

Comment

By e-mail from Deputy Editor jay Cassell. I understand 5 (not 4) guys will be testing back packs. I know who one of them is but it's not my place to announce it. Just wondered who the others are and did not want to wait for the official announcement.

Comment

Wasn't me, obviously, and I am beginning to wonder if I could ever accrue enough points to catch those of you who already have 5 stars? I think F&S should reset your points once they send you something to test.

Comment

I haven't been emailed yet, so it isn't me.

Comment

I'm not one of them.

Comment

not me either

Comment

I would like to be, as I am in need of a pack for this spring and summer trips. My old external frame is showing its years, and would like to aquire a new one in time for some backcountry bear trips next month. Maybe next time I guess, I think I would be a decent tester as I love to pack along a camera, and the country I play in tends to destroy low quality gear.

Comment

Not me - wouldn't be the right person to put backpacks through sufficient workouts anyway. I assume they selected people that can do it right.

Comment

Not I.

Comment

Whomever you are, I envy you. I know it's breaking one of the 10 commandments, but dangit, I envy you!

Comment

not i. i havnt past one star yet lol

Comment

There are many more qualified folks than I!

Comment

not i said i

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad