Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just got a Nikon pro staff 3-9x40 for my birthday. what do you think of this scope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I agreed with Sarge01 answer!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    I have 3 of the Nikon 3x9x40. I have had them on some rifles with substantial recoil. They have held up great and are clear. Will buy more.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    Now that is kind of like a new mamma asking "What do you think of my baby?" don't you think. Even if it had warts all over it I would probaly say "Isn't she cute!" Fortunately, in this case, I really think you have a scope you will enjoy.... Really!

Leave a comment:

• chuckles
    replied
    Great scope, I have one on my .243. If there is a complaint it is that the thin crosshairs in the middle of the reticle can be hard to see in low light. Otherwise it is clear and rugged. Check out the reviews at Cabelas.com they will give you lots of opinions. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    It should be a good scope. Nikon makes quality scopes.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    My uncle has one on his muzzleloader, and i cant even get the relief right for my eyes. I shoot lefty and that might be something o do with it. My uncle claims it is fairly clear, though he did try to trade it for my much cheaper Barska ridgeline because mine was so much clearer on the same rifle. We have the same muzzleloaders.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    Nikon makes great binoculars, so I would expect the same for their scopes.

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    Excellent scope. I had one on a Savage .270 and it held up great. Holds zero very well and is plenty clear in any legal shooting light.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    Nikon makes quality glass for a decent price, it wont compete with the uber expensive German stuff but it is quite good none the less.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad