Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking to buy a new viedeo camera for filming hunts. Any suggestions as to what I should buy?? Would like something nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking to buy a new viedeo camera for filming hunts. Any suggestions as to what I should buy?? Would like something nice

I am looking to buy a new viedeo camera for filming hunts. Any suggestions as to what I should buy?? Would like something nice, up to a couple thousand if I need to spend it to have high quality footage. Weight and durability will also be a concern as I do a lot of backcountry off the beaten path hunting.

I would definitely look into a small, compact digital camera that has a USB port, so you wouldn't even have to carry film, CD's or Cassettes. My wife has a FLIP, a digital camcorder the size of Cell phone! I think you can carry like AA Batteries or Lithium Batteries for back-up when the internal charge runs out. I'm hoping to do some filming this late summer and fall as well, hopefully, she'll let me use it, or maybe she'll get me one of my own!

Comment

Try www.campbelloutdoorchallenge.com. They specialize in filming outdoor hunts.

Comment

hey if you want to look into something portable and easy to carry, i would look into a bushnell videoscope. you can video your hunt alone, as it mounts on top of your scope. i'm posting a link.

http://www.bushnell.com/general/vidoescope_73-7000V.cfm

Comment

Agreed with rezavoirdog answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad