Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I SHOULD HAVE PATENTED MY IDEA ON A VIDEOSCOPE! i've always had this great idea of making scope rings that had a little camera o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I SHOULD HAVE PATENTED MY IDEA ON A VIDEOSCOPE! i've always had this great idea of making scope rings that had a little camera o

I SHOULD HAVE PATENTED MY IDEA ON A VIDEOSCOPE! i've always had this great idea of making scope rings that had a little camera on top, so you could video your hunt without any effort, and use a scope at the same time. well turns out Bushnell makes a videoscope, which is basically the same thing i was thinking about. DANG IT!

No offense, but I think it's stupid. Who the hell wants to carry all that weight? I wish I could think of that shill for Burris trying to sell that crap on the hunting programs.

Comment

oh jim. i didnt say this in my post, but my plan was to put a miniature camera that goes on one of the scope rings actually. that's why i said "which is BASICALLY the same thing i was thinkin about". i was planning on a small, little camera with a powerful zoom. i think the one bushnell makes is way too big.

Comment

... sounds like you could of made a lot of money. I have had some ideas like that which have turned out to be big profit but just never had the guts to patent the idea. Sorry to hear man, better luck next time I guess. Or go ahead and make your' own with a little camera and less weight.

Comment

out of idle curiosity (and laziness on my part), what does the videoscope run?

Comment

Dang man you shuld have. I also love to invent things too. Infact I'm working on one right now.

Comment

Yeah I had that idea to about building a mount for your guns or bows to videotape but already built.

Comment

Make a whole lot of money!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad