Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have 2 Bushnell Sportview scopes, one is a 4x-12x,40 and the other is a 4x38. The 4x38 has a loose lens floating around inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 Bushnell Sportview scopes, one is a 4x-12x,40 and the other is a 4x38. The 4x38 has a loose lens floating around inside

I have 2 Bushnell Sportview scopes, one is a 4x-12x,40 and the other is a 4x38. The 4x38 has a loose lens floating around inside it. The 4x-12x,40 has some wind elevation #'s and the front lens can be dialed in from 20yrds. to 1000yrds. Are they worth fixing or are they cheap scopes and are they old?

Use them for fishing weights and get a Leupold VX II or VX III. Those are cheap unreliable scopes.

Comment

Too cheap, you get what you pay for. Time for upgrade. Leupold would be a great choice, Nikon would be my 2nd choice if price is an issue. Good luck and good shootin'.

Comment

Sell 'em, or put them on some beater .22s.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Bushnell scopes but you may want to check if those particular models have a Lifetime warrenty. I'm pretty sure all Bushnells have the same warenty. If so get them fixed or repaired by Bushnell and sell them and buy a Leupold. I rescently bought a FXII 4 x 33 and put it on my Tikka T3 270 win and love the set up!

Comment

I agreed with Del in KS answer!

Comment

Make a whole lot of money!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad