Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Moultrie I40 IR camera and I think that the red "flash" scares the deer. It takes good pics but how can it not with all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I agreed with jbird answer!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jbird
    replied
    Most mammals, deer included, cannot see infra-red light.

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    look at my pix. my motion camera has a flash and doesnt scare anything away. idk bout the red though.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Actually, the red flash is not supposed to scare deer, as deer don't see red well. That's the theory, but i don't know the extent of it's validity.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    people always talk about the flash scaring stuff away. but i dont think it does, i have a moultrie m 60 and love it, i like it a whole lot better than my cudde back.

Leave a comment:

• I have a Moultrie I40 IR camera and I think that the red "flash" scares the deer. It takes good pics but how can it not with all

I have a Moultrie I40 IR camera and I think that the red "flash" scares the deer. It takes good pics but how can it not with all those bulbs. Any suggestions on my next scouting camera and why that brand?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad