Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was recently looking on the basspro shops outdoor library, and noticed they had a link to the new Redhead Enduraskin. Has anyb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was recently looking on the basspro shops outdoor library, and noticed they had a link to the new Redhead Enduraskin. Has anyb

I was recently looking on the basspro shops outdoor library, and noticed they had a link to the new Redhead Enduraskin. Has anybody heard of this? If so, how is it? Do you use it? Would you reccomend it?

The problem I have with items I buy with a label like Redhead, who actually made it and can you get service after the sale?

Comment

I used them for the first time this past season. A lot like UnderArmor. Used in the fall to help keep the ticks out and in the winter as my base layer. I work up a sweat when still hunting. They do help move the moisture from your skin to keep you warmer. I don' think they reduce the smell from bacteria on your body, but clothes layered on top of them did seem to produce less BO. I picked up a couple more pair of long sleeve shits to wear under wool shirts and sweaters. Good stuff.

Comment

Good stuff for the price.

Comment

I agreed with CavRecon answer!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad