Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re posted question I'm trying to track down a knife I saw a few years back in F&S. I believe it was about 2 1/2 to three years a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re posted question I'm trying to track down a knife I saw a few years back in F&S. I believe it was about 2 1/2 to three years a

Re posted question I'm trying to track down a knife I saw a few years back in F&S.; I believe it was about 2 1/2 to three years ago. The article compared 4 or 5 knives. One of the test described was hammering them into a tree and jumping on them. The knife I'm looking for is black and silver made by an Italian company. Any help with the company name or model would be greatly appreciated. AET1 Holder USCG

might you be referring to Mora knives from Sweden?
    the "Gear Junkie" did a post on them a couple of years ago and they are GREAT knives. they come in several basic configurations. try this:
    http://www.ragweedforge.com/SwedishKnifeCatalog.html

Comment

Like prarie dais, you are looking for Mora, great knives.

Comment

Hey man I looked in my magazines and I couldn't find it. Sorry.

Comment

In the Feb/08 issue there is an article titled, "The Tactical Edge." A test panel compared 4 military-style knives - Gerber LMF II Infantry, Spyderco Bill Moran Plain FB01P, SOG Seal Pup Elite, and the Buck Short Nighthawk. From your description it sounds like the Spyderco - black synthetic grips with textured polymer inlays, silver (uncoated) VG-10 blade. Also take a look at their FB02 - it has a drop point instead of an upswept blade.

Comment

Mora knives from Sweden!

Comment

Mora knives from Sweden!

Comment

Mora knives from Sweden!

Comment

Mora knives from Sweden!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad