Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I broke my favorite "Buck" knife. Any ideas where I can find a "Bucklite 422" folding lockblade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke my favorite "Buck" knife. Any ideas where I can find a "Bucklite 422" folding lockblade?

I broke my favorite "Buck" knife. Any ideas where I can find a "Bucklite 422" folding lockblade?

E-bay, or you can google the name and it should show a few results.

Comment

E-bay, or you can google the name and it should show a few results.

Comment

You could go to Cabela's website... www.cabela's.com. They might have something.

Comment

Buck has a 4ever warranty

Go to http://www.buckknives.com/index.cfm?event=about.warranty

Comment

Go to buck knives wesite or check in at Cabelas or any local outdoor dealership. You may even get lucky and find one at a pawn shop. That's doubtful though.

Comment

It embarrasses me to tell you that I clumsily dropped a sheathed Buck Skinner in a campfire when I was removing it from my belt. The fire damaged the sheath, but I retrieved it quickly enough to have no significant effect on the handle or blade of the knife. I contacted Buck Knives and asked to purchase another sheath. Despite the fact it was my admitted fault, they sent another sheath, and that's excellent service that deserves customer loyalty. Briefly, I'd contact Buck Knives. Expect to pay for the service, but you may be relieved to learn its covered.

Comment

Just call buck knifes Inc. there policy is that if a blade brakes they will send u a brand new knife with no cost

Comment

I agree with all those saying to contact Buck. I broke my all time favorite knife a few years back. I sent it back to the manufacturer with a letter telling them how much I loved that knife and in a couple of weeks it came back just like new with a letter thanking me for my loyalty. This was after they had quit selling that particular model also. Give them a call, tell them they make the best stuff on the planet and see what they suggest.

Comment

Mail it with a note to buck knives ,660 south lochsa st. , post falls ,Id. 83854-5200
                    They will repair it or replace it with there forever warranty . I've done it with no problems. I did call them first but can't find the number . You might try www.buckknives.com

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to We Don't NEED
                      by rock rat
                      Turd herder? Bubba did you used to work at the wastewater plant?

Am Flyer, much appreciated but it's kind of a lost cause here.
                      Today, 01:18 PM
                    • We Don't NEED
                      by jhjimbo
                      We may want, but we do not NEED.
                      We don't need a female President just to have a female President. We especially don't need a black female President...
                      Yesterday, 07:33 AM
                    • Reply to We Don't NEED
                      by Ontario Honker Hunter
                      Perhaps it's time to think about scheduling one of Trump's cognitive tests? ...
                      Today, 01:08 PM
                    • Reply to What Would Your World Be Like ?
                      by Amflyer
                      If Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi were alive today, they would not think this meme to be in good taste. Shame on you. ...
                      Today, 01:04 PM
                    • What Would Your World Be Like ?
                      by jhjimbo
                      Have you thought about what your world would be like if you could not legally own a firearm ??...
                      Yesterday, 04:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X