Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought one of those Mr. Heater Buddy heaters 2 years ago. It's one of the best pieces of gear I've ever purchased. Whether in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought one of those Mr. Heater Buddy heaters 2 years ago. It's one of the best pieces of gear I've ever purchased. Whether in

I bought one of those Mr. Heater Buddy heaters 2 years ago. It's one of the best pieces of gear I've ever purchased. Whether in the ice shanty or in my deer blind it's the cat's a$$! What piece of gear have you bought, that you absolutly would not be without while hunting or fishing?

I do not hunt with a lot of gadgets, mainly because I am cheap. My favorite peices of equipment are my boots, 9" Cabela's Outfitter Series, and my knife, the Bell & Carlson Gerber Gator.

Comment

My gun and fishing pole? Jokes. Hunting-Binoculars, Fishing-Leatherman.

Comment

Pocket knife ... actually a bird knife. It's always with me ... unless I am in an commercial airport or airplane. Sharp D2 blade that can also strike a flint, if ever need be. Probably the most used item I own.

Comment

buckeye - great choice on that Gerber B&C Gator. Great hunting knife, especially for the money. Just wish it came with a leather sheath.

Comment

wall, I have one and it is great during a cold deer season when I know I'm going out in the pre-dawn and not coming back till after sunset.

Comment

A very good pump type ceramic and/or charcoal water filter since the mountain water harbors Guardia and other nasty little critters that can end your hunt early and cause problems later.

Comment

Obviously my guns and rods, but my top two ice fishing must haves are my Mr. Heater and my Eskimo ice auger. Before the Eskimo I had a hand crank auger that I used once. I started to drill a hole with that thing and realized it wasn't as easy as they marketed it to be. Went to Fleet Farm the next day and bought the Eskimo.

Comment

I agreed with buckeye answer!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad