Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes the best replacement bow strings? I need one for my PSE DeerHunter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigbuck150
    replied
    I've always gotten my bowstrings from www.60xcustomstrings.com and had good luck.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• Don Gutierrez
    replied
    I have a Fred Bear Strike and I couldn't find a string for my from any dealer. I didn't want a stock string so I looked of after market dealers and I found Winners Choice strings. I now have one and I could not be more excited or happy with it. There is no creep,rotation or any problems with the string. It is water proof and requires less wax preparation. If you or anyone is looking for a great string then go with winners choice you wont ever have to look for another one again. And the colors to choose from will match your bow no matter what kind it is.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Winners Choice!

Leave a comment:

• cjmurdoch
    replied
    I use Winner's Choice (because I can get them local and can shoot them that day) and haven't been disappointed. If you want a good deal and have your bow custom tuned as well, I understand that John's Custom Strings are pretty dang good. Sorry, don't have a link for you except to check out Archery Talk.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    I have my strings hand made

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Winners Choice are top notch

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    Im not sure who makes the best strings, but if you need a new string, you should be able to call PSE and you can buy a string for your specific bow from them. Try that instead of trying to find the right sized string for more money.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    Zebra.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad