Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was sitting here looking at my old binoculars and wondered what each of you guys use and what would you use if price was no ob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was sitting here looking at my old binoculars and wondered what each of you guys use and what would you use if price was no ob

I was sitting here looking at my old binoculars and wondered what each of you guys use and what would you use if price was no object?

I use Nikon Morarchs, if price was no consideration I would use Brunton Epochs.

Comment

I was just looking over mine - Pentax DCF SP 8x43. Good glass for the money.

If price is no object, Leica Geovid BRF 10x42. I'd love to sit next to someone with a rangefinder that doesn't know anything about rangefinder binoculars. I'd look through the Geovids and say, "Could you check that distance for me, I think it is about 317 yards."

But, if buying a new pair today, it would be the Leupold Golden Ring HD 10x42.

Comment

cheap ones of course currently use Bushnells and have for the last three sets. I have little 10x30 and bigger 10x50s and they work ok, if money was no object then I'd go with Ziess my uncle has a pair and the are crystal clear

Comment

currently barska 10-30x50 if monney was no object probably some high powered swarovskis.

Comment

Again, something German. Everybody loves Zeiss and Swarovski (actually Austrian, but they speaka ze Deutsch there too), so I'd go with Leica. Their stuff looks cool too.

Comment

Several years ago, a good (Government issue) binocular was stolen from my vehicle and I couldn't find an affordable replacement, so I purchased a Bushnell 8x50 binocular on sale for about $50 as an interim measure, and they've served me well. I don't abuse my equipment; they've gotten a few taps from crawling or bumping into a few things, a few raindrops, a little trail dust from time to time, but they're still fine. If these were stolen or lost, I believe I'd purchase another.

Comment

I use Vortex Vipers 10x42. Can't beat the customer service,and clarity. The price is 1/3-1/4 the cost of Swarovski or Leica and sids by side I have been told you can't tell the difference. I have tried Leica, Leupold, Nikon, Pentax, and Bushnell, I have a pair of Celestrons, these Vortex are the best I have used.

Comment

I currently use Nikon Monarchs but if I had the money I'd purchase a pair of Swarovskis.

Comment

My dad gave his old pair of Bushnells when he bought a new pair of Nikon. The bushenell still works like new.

Comment

A new pair of Nikon!

Comment

A new pair of Nikon!

Comment

A new pair of Nikon!

Comment

A new pair of Nikon!

Comment

A new pair of Nikon!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad