Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite knife you have? And which kind of knife do you use for hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck 119 Clip point, fixed blade, and Buck 110 folding knife. I also like Outdoor Edge's Hybrid Hunter.

Comment

I've been using the new Buck Alpha. It's fine but I like the 110, nostalgia mostly.

Comment

I use the Bell and Carlson Gerber Gator and love it. I also carry a Leatherman Wave.

Comment

Bucks and Gerbers are great. I also like my Rambo knife (just because it looks cool.)

Comment

Knives are almost like rifles, whiskey, and cigars. There are so many good ones on the market it is difficult to make a bad decision as most brands have some good hjunting designs. Also Buck, Gerber, and Cold Steel for me.

Comment

A gerber LMF 2.

Comment

Tons of great ones out there, very hard to pick just one. For an overall favorite outdoors knife I'd say Gerber LMF II, the thing is a tank. For a hunting knife I'd say a leather handled Ka-Bar.

Comment

realy alex?
                  a fighting knife? you carry a fighting knife?

Comment

combat knives.yellow hanndle12inches in overall length. blade is a whopp`in 7 inches.

Comment

i use my buck knife for hunting i cant remember what its called. i also have a gerber gator i think and it works great too!

Comment

No question http://www.buckknives.com

Comment

Buck Knives!

Comment

Cold Steel Finn Bear and Gerber Gator

Comment

Buck knives are a great knife i would own no other knife. I recently broke the tip of my knife sent it back to buck knives they replaced the knife at no cost to me and no questions. that is a great company

Comment

The buck 110 is one of the strongest folders ever made. I also like SOG knives.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad