Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend where I can get a couple genuine throwing tomahawks? I don't want cheap Chinese versions but the real thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zulia Era
    replied
    [email protected] Absolutely right. I am personally using F01P-N Sog tomahawk and it is giving great service to me. I have found details instruction here: https://besttacticalreviews.com/best-tactical-tomahawk/

Leave a comment:

• Megan Thomsson
    replied
    You can try F01P-N Sog tomahawk. Actually, it is a tactical tomahawk and you will get great service from it. I have used it personally and happy polished finish and blade.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I agreed with Mc. Squizzy answer!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Why not try to make one yourself (or with your old friend's help.)

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Awhile back Dave had a blog on axes. Or were they just camp axes. Sure were pretty.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Found this intriguing so, out of curiosity, I did a search on the Internet for throwing tomahawks, and crazycow.com came up. I'd call to see where they are made.

Gransfors Bruks makes a throwing axe but not sure if that is what you are looking for. Their products are quality.

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    I previously bought a Cold Steel and it is direct from China plus poorly balanced according to an old friend who used to make tomahawks before his vision failed. Nevertheless I do appreciate your input.

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    I think Cabela,s actualy sells them I saw the in the shooting and reloading cataloge one time.

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Squizzy
    replied
    Try coldsteel.com they might have something. Talk to the guys at bladeplay.com

Leave a comment:

• Can anyone recommend where I can get a couple genuine throwing tomahawks? I don't want cheap Chinese versions but the real thin

Can anyone recommend where I can get a couple genuine throwing tomahawks? I don't want cheap Chinese versions but the real thing.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad