Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has any one used the Abu Garcia Classic C3 Casting Reel if so how did you like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has any one used the Abu Garcia Classic C3 Casting Reel if so how did you like it.

has any one used the Abu Garcia Classic C3 Casting Reel if so how did you like it.

Best muskie, catfish, and surf reel in the world, in my opnion, talk to Merwin, there was a post he wrote in his blog a few weeks ago about them, there was also a post in the mag about them too.

Comment

thanks I need a really versatile reel.

Comment

Hell, they will work for anything, I don't fish salt much, but they work for anything, you just have to get the right size (6500 is perfect for stripers) and gear ratio, just depends on how much you're willing to spend, and what you want for line capacity.

Comment

thanks a bunch

Comment

I have a abu garcia ambasador c3,i bought 15 years ago,for stripper fishing (fresh water) in georgia,awsome reel!I have since moved back to vermont.where I mainly fish for trout/salmon.this spring i caught a 15-18 lb laker.also acouple of years ago i caught a 13 lb landlocked salmon! many large trout over the years. I HAVE REALLY PUT THIS C3 TO THE TEST..It has perfomed almost flawlessly.I recently found a new C3 at the hardware store for 39 dallars,needless to say i snatched it up.I paid about 85 bucks for my first one in 1991.Not many people in vermont use these type of reels..??GREAT REEL 100%

Comment

Absolutely love this reel.

Comment

i have 2 of them and they get alot of use for pike and lake trout and they work fantastic, best reels that i own.

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad