Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone a PA trout fisherman? what have you been using the last couple seasons? what county?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone a PA trout fisherman? what have you been using the last couple seasons? what county?

anyone a PA trout fisherman? what have you been using the last couple seasons? what county?

Valley Forge, caught big brookies.

Comment

Oil City. Caught everything from big bows to a cold. Those hatchery fish are partial to big ugly flys with a little color.

Comment

LUZERNE AND WOYOMING COUNTY: i se corn the first few days then move to mostly trout magnet jigs and original rapalas

Comment

me im a skook (Schuylkill County boy baby...pottsville to be exact...ya know yuegling brewery pottsville maroons?....ive been using powerbait panther martins, roostertails and trout magnets last 2 years

Comment

crickets cambria

Comment

crickets cambria

Comment

Usually only flys but when I go to bait it is usually minnow or wax worm. Indiana, Clearfeild and Cambria co

Comment

zug bugs...big bushkill, Monroe CO

Comment

i fish in deleware county...i fish trout all year round at delayed harvest streams...I find that trout magnets work the best.I suggest going online and ordering as many as you can get.

Comment

Waxies, red worms and baby night walkers. I fish Lackawanna, Wayne, and susquehanna counties.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad