Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biggest brook trout you've caught and where did you catch it, mine is a 12 1/4 from NEPA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the biggest brook trout you've caught and where did you catch it, mine is a 12 1/4 from NEPA.

What is the biggest brook trout you've caught and where did you catch it, mine is a 12 1/4 from NEPA.

my biggest brookie was 21 3/4" just shy of five pounds cought in little tupper lake once privately owned but now owned by n y state .

Comment

That is a big brookie, the only reason that I'm proud of that is because I got her out of a stream no more than 8 feet wide and 3-4 feet deep.

Comment

thats a nice fish from that kind of water skeeb

Comment

Never caught a brookie bigger than 12", but caught a bunch of Rainbows 16"+ in streams off the Rogue river one golden summer. Caught a couple fresh salmon 25-45 lbs that I smoked. Damn that was good eatin'!

Comment

14 inches in the NC mountains in the Little River.

Comment

my biggest brookie was 18 1/4" caught on a public access stream in central montana

Comment

My biggest was about 4 1/2 pounds. Caught it in a river feeding into Lake Michigan. That is pretty big for a brookie.

Comment

15 inches in frances slocum lake, NEPA, though i almos tgot one bigger yesterday in a creek. where in NEPA did you get yours though thats where i live

Comment

Well, I live in Scranton but I got it up by NY state in a stream by my hunting/fishing cabin.

Comment

I LIVE LIKE HALF HOUR A WAY IN sHSVERTOWN

Comment

I LIVE LIKE HALF HOUR A WAY IN sHSVERTOWN

Comment

My biggest brookie was a fat 17 inch brookie caught in Wickiup Reservoir in Oregon in the springtime.

Comment

14 1/2" out of creek/river in WI, 24" brown in the same stretch.

Comment

i have caught 2 that were about 14 15 inches at the same spot

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad