Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just wanted to say thanks for the trout fishing tips. i managed catch a couple. but however i would like to know are spinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just wanted to say thanks for the trout fishing tips. i managed catch a couple. but however i would like to know are spinners

i just wanted to say thanks for the trout fishing tips. i managed catch a couple. but however i would like to know are spinners ussaly a waste of time in muddy water?

extra flash doesn't hurt in murky water. I like to pair spinners with a brightly colored skirt such as a white or chartreuse roostertail.

Comment

I do well with the above mentioned colors and also yellow sometimes.

Comment

i have a huge fan of Fish Creek Spinners they have a spinner that is all props with some beads for flash and noise. any water conditions and those things gets smashed.

Comment

also with really muddy water some bright white colored plastic worms on jigs on the bottom work well.

Comment

If its a sunny day spinners will still work in murky water. Maybe use a silver one to make a brighter flash an use a bright colored skirt.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad