Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only a couple days until the March 30th Trout Season opener here in PA! Who is ready!!! I know I am.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a couple days until the March 30th Trout Season opener here in PA! Who is ready!!! I know I am.

Only a couple days until the March 30th Trout Season opener here in PA! Who is ready!!! I know I am.

It doesn't open up her in Northcentral PA until the 13th. We still have 6 inches of snow (with more adding to that, as I look out the window and watch it snow). The water will be cold and high here and it won't be great fishing until May when the water warms up a little. But, it will be good and we're heading to the cabin in two weeks to catch some fish. It's a 60+ year tradition for us.

Good luck and enjoy.

Comment

How high is the water up that way? As bad as last year? I'm hitting the early and statewide openers, so excited for both, but know it was so high and fast last year in N. Central it was tough fishin'.

Comment

The waters here in northern clearfield and elk county are high and cold. I fished a local stream that's open year round the other day with no luck. I plan on fishing little mahoning creek in indiana co. on sunday. There is a nice section of stream about 4.5 miles long that is fly fishing only and open year round. Maybe with the warmer weather headed our way the next few days I'll be able to get into a couple fish.

Comment

Water conditions in Lehigh, Northapton, and Berks counties aren't too bad.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad