Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am normally a patient guy/kid. But yesterday i was ready to go all second hand lions on some trout that kept nibbling my lure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am normally a patient guy/kid. But yesterday i was ready to go all second hand lions on some trout that kept nibbling my lure

I am normally a patient guy/kid. But yesterday i was ready to go all second hand lions on some trout that kept nibbling my lure. (If you don't get my reference, youtube search "second hand lions fishing". Have any of you ever just felt like going home and grabbing a box of shells? -Jack

I have... after throwing everything in the tackle box at a big old bass all morning, I felt like it. That was when I was about 13. That is when I learned how buckshot patterns in the water and just how far it really penetrates. I regretted my action and never considered it again. It is really better to catch the fish by using your skill than any means possible.

Comment

I absolutely agree. I would never do it, but the thought has definitely crossed my mind a few times.

Comment

i totally got the reference and you must have been fishing the same stream i was a few days ago. id never try it but sometimes i could see the trout nibbling my bait it was infuriating!!!

Comment

It is important that you glue some purple hackle on your dynamite. One must maintain ones standards.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad