Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's new in your tackle box or going to be in your tackle box for trout season this year? I know it's a bit early but I am alr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's new in your tackle box or going to be in your tackle box for trout season this year? I know it's a bit early but I am alr

what's new in your tackle box or going to be in your tackle box for trout season this year? I know it's a bit early but I am already itchin to get out

My NEW North American Mini-Revolver 5 shot .22Magnum with Snake shot, when fishing for bass in Florida Ponds
    and Swamp shore lines.What new in your tackle box?

Comment

Flies That I tied!

Comment

Last year i tried out small mepps spinners for the first time and probably contrary to everyone else, i didn't care for them. So i think i will pick up some new panther martins for this year. Also, I might try out some of berkleys new powerbaits

Comment

In my tackle box, I'm adding a lot of new scented soft baits.

Comment

In my fly box for trout I'm added (tying my own this afternoon) RS2s.

Comment

I have a new Sage One rod that needs a trout to put a bend in it. That and a whole bunch of new flies and I should be in great shape.

Comment

Yeah, fezzant, like you I got a new Temple Fork Outfitters rod I can't wait to put to good use.

As far as what I'll be using, I'm going to trying more nymphs this year. When that doesn't work, I'll go to my trusty orange jig with a white head!

Comment

Yeah, fezzant, like you I got a new Temple Fork Outfitters rod I can't wait to put to good use.

As far as what I'll be using, I'm going to trying more nymphs this year. When that doesn't work, I'll go to my trusty orange jig with a white head!

Comment

I bought the new rapala ultra-light minnow in gold. The wobbble seems to be good, and it looks like a chub, so i'm hoping i didn't waste my money.

Comment

I can't wait either. i have to say a blue fox blue and silver, or the rainbow trout color i had years of success with it.

Comment

2lb sos line and trying to figure out how to make stocked trout bight flies

Comment

Got some double bead stoneflies and a lot more egg patterns.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad