Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone a michigan trout fisherman like me? has any one ever fished the Ausable, Pigon, or Black river(rivers i fish and live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone a michigan trout fisherman like me? has any one ever fished the Ausable, Pigon, or Black river(rivers i fish and live

Is anyone a michigan trout fisherman like me? has any one ever fished the Ausable, Pigon, or Black river(rivers i fish and live by)?

Shhhh ... don't give away our secrets!

Too bad about the big fish kill on the Pigeon. Glad that the group that caused the release (for the third time) is being held responsible. Would be interesting if they could use that tragedy as another opportunity to reintroduce grayling.

You're a lucky guy to live up there.

Comment

Yes... that company should be shut down for that crap. I fish the Little Manistee, lots of Rainbows and Brookies. Good idea on the Grayling MLH!

Comment

I'll probably hit the Hex in June on the A. I've fished the PM and M. for steel just about every year since about 2000.

Comment

I AM IN LOVE WITH PIGEON RIVER!!! absolutely amazing fishery, i live in macomb and have family near grand haven, I ALWAYS GO TO THE PIGEON!!! last time i went was on a full moon, caught some bass trolling in kayaks down the river. BUT, at dusk the river changed directions, not a bite. But when we drove by the lake, TRAFFIC BACKED UP FOR MILES!!! boats everywhere!

Comment

I have fished the Black before it was only a hop skip and jump from Alpena. We did good for the day just using panther martins I have also fished the lower Au sable in Oscoda did decent....Browns, Steelhead.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad