Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know a great spot to fly fish for trout in western mass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know a great spot to fly fish for trout in western mass.

does anyone know a great spot to fly fish for trout in western mass.

o ya but i don't know if i shpuld tell you. Justy kidding. in montana you can fish the yellowstone river in the summer and expect to get some good fish. I also go up to mystic lake where you can flyfish and catch some good fish.

Comment

Western MASS. As in that state on the east coast with boston in it...
      Anyhow, give the green river in Williamstown a shot. my friend and I fish it a lot in the summer. Tons of small native browns and usually some decent stocked rainbow left over. Occasionally a nice 15 inch brown or two as well. We normally don't fly fish but I bet it would be good. Hope this helps. It seems to be better closer to where it flows into the Hoosac.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
        by crm3006
        From honk the know nothing phony "Still maintain I don't know how to arrange the friction assembly in an A5? Pfft!"

Once again,...
        Today, 06:45 PM
      • Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
        by derek7
        Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding how to choose the right shotgun for myself. I want a 20 gauge semi auto with interchangeable barrel...
        08-11-2020, 09:03 AM
      • Reply to 16 Years
        by 99explorer
        Back on topic, we see that misinformation about Harris's citizenship status is playing a major role in the election campaign.
        Trump is showing signs
        Today, 06:37 PM
      • 16 Years
        by jhjimbo
        So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
        08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
      • Reply to Trump
        by 99explorer
        I have a feeling Trump is going to have to back down on this messing with the Postal Service funding.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-dealt...
        Today, 06:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X