Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just went fishing in the white river in arkansas. there were rainbow trout everwhere! i limited out. i say the drive from Texa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just went fishing in the white river in arkansas. there were rainbow trout everwhere! i limited out. i say the drive from Texa

i just went fishing in the white river in arkansas. there were rainbow trout everwhere! i limited out. i say the drive from Texas was worth coming up here. anybody ever fished in bull shoals?

Did you notice the phone in Churches here in Arkansas you didn't have to pay a dime to talk to God?

It's a local call!!

Comment

No but I want too. Whey say the White river is great for smallies and was best before it was damned.

Comment

Been to the Spring river many times. Great trout fishing. Have mainly caught them on bead head princes in the 12-14 size range. 64th ounce white jig is a killer also. normally float them below a strike indicator. Never been to Bull Shoals. Try below Lake Tanneycomo, nice fishing there also.

Comment

No..I have not been to bull shoals but I like to go someday!!!

Comment

i've fished the white river and bull shoals a long time ago and loved it! caught lots of fish at both. bull shouls has some serious bass in it and you can't beat the white for trout. some huge cats in bull shoals as well. fished for them at night while camping there.

Comment

which part of arkansas do you live in clay?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad