Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi, does anybody know if thomas and thomas fly rods are any good. i have a chance to by one for $375.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, does anybody know if thomas and thomas fly rods are any good. i have a chance to by one for $375.

hi, does anybody know if thomas and thomas fly rods are any good. i have a chance to by one for $375.

T&T are pricy. What model are you looking at buying?

Comment

I am looking at the h5905

Comment

I have a 9ft 6wt LPS series. 2pc. It has a good smooth action and is a well built. T&T customer service is also top notch.

I think your model is a Horizon series. I have never fished that model but will attest the quality of rod will be good.

Comment

Thomas and Thomas rods are very highly rated. I have been a guide for a long time, and it's all I will fish. They are the private rod makers for the royal family of Britain, and have been around for a long time. Their rods are as perfect as you will find. I have several, including the Horizon II and really like. I believe the going price is around $700 for the rod, so for $375, that would be a steal. The paradym rods are one of the true pleasures to fish.

Comment

T & T fly rods are tops in the FF industry. I have used thier Horizon and Helix models and have several wht and lengths. As a professional FF guide I have recomended these rods to many clients and all have been pleased with the choice. Depending on the model $375 is a great price. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Best,
            Jim "Coz' Costolnick
            Border Water Outfitters
            Upper Delaware River
            Hancock, NY

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
              by Ontario Honker Hunter
              Newsweek again? When did that magazine become a tabloid gossip rag? Used to be a reputable outfit. ...
              Today, 07:14 PM
            • 16 Years
              by jhjimbo
              So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
              08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
            • Reply to No-Drill Adjustable Cheek Riser
              by Ontario Honker Hunter
              Mine didn't slip around. I seem to recall some grippy stuff on the inside? Actually fit very tight.

My beef with neoprene is it can become
              Today, 07:02 PM
            • No-Drill Adjustable Cheek Riser
              by Buckshott00
              Jury's still out on the Prism Scope vs. the Holograph. I invite you guys to check out my pictures and review and cast a vote.

I've got...
              Yesterday, 04:45 PM
            • Reply to 16 Years
              by PigHunter
              Jim, there's no way that would be allowed on a modern construction site. Those holes were a potential death trap without something shoring up the sides....
              Today, 06:57 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X