Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know of a reputable fishing charter service in/near Holden Beach, North Carolina. I'll be down on vacation in early Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know of a reputable fishing charter service in/near Holden Beach, North Carolina. I'll be down on vacation in early Aug

Anybody know of a reputable fishing charter service in/near Holden Beach, North Carolina. I'll be down on vacation in early August. I've never used a charter service and not sure what to look for. Also, whats a good target fish for that time of year? Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I would highly recommend Capt. Kevin Sneed of Rigged and Ready Charters in Holden Beach, N.C. We have been on several charters over the past 10 years and when we go with him he's the type of guide who will go the extra mile to make sure you catch fish. I would rate it at 5 stars.. He offers all kinds of trips from catching flounder and red drum in the backwater and creeks to caching monster wahoo and marlin in the Gulf Stream.
    Regarding your question on what fish to target.. I would just give him a call at 910-448-FISH (3474) and check out his website www.riggedandreadycharters.com

Comment

Thanks, I'll definitely look him up.

Comment

Gererally the species we target in the end of August are Kings, Black Sea Bass, Snapper and Grouper. The water on the beach is really warm so you'll need to push out 20-40 miles for ideal fishing. My family has been fishing the Holden Beach and Oak Island waters for 4 generations. I'd like to earn the business of anyone looking for a fishing adventure of a lifetime.

Tight Lines,
        Capt Cane Faircloth
        Ollie Raja Charters
        www.holdenbeachfishingcharters.com
        910-367-2998

Comment

Holdenbeachfishing.com

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Season ends
            by WA Mtnhunter
            I’m 70, battling cancer, trying to stay in shape, and still working my dogs. Not going to quit until I can’t get on my feet. I’ve had a good run,...
            Today, 10:39 PM
          • Season ends
            by Ontario Honker Hunter
            On my way home ... finally. Headed to West Side (Montana) for Thanksgiving with my brothers but a very nasty blizzard delayed me till Saturday. After...
            Today, 12:41 AM
          • Reply to Virginia Gun Confiscation !
            by Sarge01
            If Virginia had followed through with their anti gun legislation you would have seen the start of the 2nd civil war in the US.
            Today, 10:26 PM
          • Virginia Gun Confiscation !
            by bowhunter75richard
            Virginia legislature has dropped it’s AR-15 confiscation ruling. They have now stated those who presently own these weapons can continue to do so,...
            Today, 05:33 PM
          • Reply to Pet Peeves
            by fitch270
            My boy does the "I mean" thing quite often, usually when he's trying to think of how to explain something. I have no idea where he got it from,...
            Today, 10:21 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X