Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody used those scented baits that come in the little jars? I think i might gettem for crappies but are they any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes for me!

Leave a comment:

• evspence
    replied
    Thanks for the answers, a small hole in the ice thawed about 5 yards from shore, cast one of them into it with a bobber, CAUGHT A TON! Either Jesus was down there putting fish on my hook or those things work!!!

Leave a comment:

• catfishclark10
    replied
    Try using the little fake worms that come in those little plastic jar things. Its made by berkley I think but they look almost exactally like worms and you can use one more than once, you dont even need to buy worms. They work good!

Leave a comment:

• M Fet
    replied
    Every time I cast my line with it I get at least a nibble if not a hard bite.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I used some scented bait this year for trapping that came in a jar. Never hear of them for fishing.

Leave a comment:

• dwaynez
    replied
    I have used those baits, but as mentioned above live bait or crappie jigs always produce more in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• jamesti
    replied
    live baits are the best for crappie. jigs with minnow trailers, crickets or just good ole fashioned worms.

Leave a comment:

• peter
    replied
    used it, but did not work as well as i expectd

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    The only thing that I have ever used them for was trout, never have tried it for crappie.

Leave a comment:

• gossy42
    replied
    I have had some luck using it for trout. Never tried it for crappie would imagine it would work. Let us know if you have any luck!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad