• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo View Post
    Don't you ever fish off your boat?
    I do but not as much as I used to. Past years, by my boat log, I have been on the Lake as much as 55 days a summer, that is a lot of fishing.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Don't you ever fish off your boat?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
    How’s the fishing been going up there anyone catching anything.
    They have been doing great between the storms. After the Lake is riled up it takes a day to settle down and the fish are usually hungry then. The other day a guy came in the marina and was giving walleye away.

Leave a comment:

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    How’s the fishing been going up there anyone catching anything.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic Lake Erie

Lake Erie

The Lake was rolling today with 3 to 4' waves and wind from the East. A East wind usually shuts the bite down. Very few diehards out today.
    I got in a protected area and did some work on the boat. BTW, I got gas at the Marina and the Alcohol free, 89 Octane was $4.12 per gal. He only sells to boats - I think because he does not charge road tax.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad