Out on the Lake Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out on the Lake Today

Got out on Lake Erie today. Great to be out. Waves running 2', but wind out of the East so rain will be coming tomorrow. waves built to 4' with caps by the time I decided to come in. Did not fish, busy doing small jobs on the boat and getting my radio hooked up. Did mark a lot of fish about 20' deep - very sunny today, drives the fish deeper.

see Tucker Carlson has a show today - Tues at 8PM. Have to check it out.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 05-18-2021, 07:53 PM.

Got out again Thur the 20th.South wind made it flat as a pancake. Found some more things to fix. Horn wire came lose, some screws came lose and my accessory electric is out. S to S, bilge pump, horn, running lights, etc. Found two wires under the dash that I think are the problem. I think they were together with a handi clip. The ends are blunt so this time I am going to strip a little and use a wire nut. Checked both my circuit breakers and they did not trip. Gotta change my spark plugs. I hear one cylinder cut in and out. I think the plugs are 2 seasons old.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 05-20-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

You get the temp of the lake

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
        You get the temp of the lake
        I did not have my graph on - elec. problem. My guess is 55deg.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad