Lake Erie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Dude, I'm giving you the scientific consensus! Just because reality differs from the expert opinion its not my fault! The same experts the Democrats are calling on today were spectacularly wrong about the lake. Experts, whom the Democrats want to turn everyday life over to, are very often totally wrong. Yahoo News to the contrary!!!
    I did not watch anything today, don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
      Dude, I'm giving you the scientific consensus! Just because reality differs from the expert opinion its not my fault! The same experts the Democrats are calling on today were spectacularly wrong about the lake. Experts, whom the Democrats want to turn everyday life over to, are very often totally wrong. Yahoo News to the contrary!!!
      Lab12, I figure you know it, but sometimes old jimbo misses the irony in statements!

This is exactly what rock rat Hoovers up like house dust!
      Writers who look objectively at subjects and dig for facts are "wanks", but public servants with a PhD who will "phlash" their fancy diplomas and read scripted garbage in the name of "Gov't" as the "know all" entity.
      I KNOW what a "PIO" is and why Gov't has them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad