Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your dream fish?

What is your dream fish?

Mine would be stergon. They are such a cool fish and I would love to catch one!. I would need ALOT of help if I were to hook a big one!

Comment

Saltwater would be a tarpon on a fly rod. Freshwater would be a golden trout.

Comment

I'd also have to vote for a tarpon on a fly rod on the flats in the Keys, but it's a close race between the tarpon and a big cobia on medium tackle in the spring.

Comment

Just simply a huge largemouth bass that I could fight for about 15 minutes.

Comment

For me it will be definitely the Blue Marlin. I like to be able to go fishing for Marlin around the Hawaiin islands...I have to save some money for that trip!!!

Comment

I would like to fish for Dorado in South America

Comment

Mine would be a golden trout. Not alot of people catch them and it would be the happiest day of my life.

Comment

I would love to fish for Atlantic Salmon in Ireland!

Comment

I've already caught my dream fish a few months ago in June! It's my profile picture, a 24 and 3/4 inch rainbow that weighed 8.37 lbs. But if I had to pick a new one it would probably be an unstocked old brown trout thats been laying at the bottom of a lake for years.

Comment

my dream fish is one of those huge catfish you hear about eating a child.

Comment

shark on a fly

Comment

World record largemouth....on a Barbie pole.

Comment

48 lb 3 oz largemouth bass caught on 2 pound line with a bobber and worm on a single barbless hook.

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Comment

To buckhunter- YOU ARE KILLIN' ME ! ! LOL/LMAO ! !
                              To Husky- If your gonna dream, DREAM BIG BABY ! ! !
                              To fisher girl- It would have to be either a "Black" or a "Blue" Marlin in the 1000 lb range.
                              I got to go "marlin" fishing once in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, but NO marlins. LOTS of Mahi's though !
                              Whats your "dream fish ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad