Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you guys think about noodling? have you ever gone? or do you think its wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not done it and I don't see anything wrong with it!!!!
    I say go for it.......

Comment

I have too much bad luck to even think about trying it. I'd probably get a snapping turtle on my thumb and a cottonmouth on my pinkie at the same time.

But if it's your thing, go for it I guess!

Comment

I have some buddies who do it, and think it is the best thing since sliced bread. I have caught plenty more on hook and line than they have noodling (they call it grappling around here), so I don't think it is something that we should be concerned with. In fact, around here, flathead catfish are introduced, and causing some problems with the native fish, so any removal of flathead is good news in my book.

Comment

I've never been,but me and 3 other guys are gearing up to do it this season, and we're all pumped.

Comment

I love it! We went out last weekend but the water is still too cold for the spawn. We did find some holes that should be occupied by some 30 plus pounders. We will see if they are in there next weekend.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad