Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I attached a video from a Dutch TV show called 'Real Girls In The Jungle'. Any Opinions or Comments on what happen in this video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it went full constriction as soon as it clamped down

Comment

I can relate! When I was about 10, a circus came to town and I went out before sunup to see the animals as the workers set up the big top. I made a circus friend who was about my age and I helped him feed the animals. We came to an anaconda box that looked like the one in the video. However, this box had half inch plexiglass across the top. The snake was HUGE; over 20 feet long and about 18" in diameter. He was coiled in about a four foot circle and seemed to be sleeping with his head on the mound of coils. I pounded on the transparent top a few times and he struck at my hand. His jaw came unhinged and I saw a mouth about the size of a toilet bowl hit the plexiglass so hard, I was shocked that it didn't break. I was so thankful that plexiglass had been invented by that time.

We quickly threw him a chicken and he swallowed the chicken instantly. I don't think my heart quit pounding out of my chest until we got to the baby elephants about ten minutes later. These snakes look like they are too heavy to move but they can move like a bolt of lightening. I am amazed that the young lady did not use her right hand at all in an attempt to dislodge the snake, not that it would have made much difference.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hhs
        by 99explorer
        Does that include the presidential suite?
        Yesterday, 11:40 PM
      • Hhs
        by jhjimbo
        Hotels in CA have to give a list of empty rooms every day by 3PM so they can be given to a homeless person.
        Yesterday, 04:13 PM
      • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
        by 99explorer
        Remember to save the last round for yourself.
        Yesterday, 11:37 PM
      • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
        by rock rat
        Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
        08-08-2022, 07:39 PM
      • Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
        by 99explorer
        I have a strong feeling that we are not getting the whole story here.
        A man wearing a $360,000 wrist watch does not serve 20 years in prison for...
        Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X