Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest fish you've ever caught? How big? Where at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the biggest fish you've ever caught? How big? Where at?

What's the biggest fish you've ever caught? How big? Where at?

7 lbs 2 oz Largemouth Bass, I caught that in Maine, which that is well above average for this State!!

Comment

freshwater- 52.5 lb king salmon, kenai peninsula, alaska

saltwater- 130 lb halibut, resurrection bay, alaska

Comment

17 pound sheephead in port huron, on the St. Clair river

Comment

68# buffalo carp Lake Waubesa WI

Comment

126lb Alligator Gar, Navasota River, Texas.

Fish was caught on R&R w/ Live Perch

Comment

Caught Moby Dick on a flyrod with 5 lb tippet. Oops, I was channeling one of my friends that tends to exagerate. My best was a 94 lb halibut from Homer, Ak. My best King Salmon was from the Copper River. There's a picture in my photofile but never weighed the fish. He's big, likely 50-60 lb.

Comment

a carp , we put it on a 28lb scale and it broke the hook of the scale ,36in

Comment

Not very big, but I tied the OH state record for bluegill. Never reported it, put her back. I think even if I had the record I'd release it. Not my thing.

Comment

A flat head catfish when I was 5, it was about 15 pounds. I have also caught a few decent freshwater stripers.

Comment

38lb 6oz fresh water king salmon off Two Rivers Wisc in Lake Michigan; 425lb Blue Marlin off Oahu, Hawaii. Also, I din't weigh them but but also caught a few nice spoonbill catfish in Elk Point, SD that weighed in the neighborhood of 90-100lbs.

Comment

4lb. largemouth bass at my friends grandpa's pond. I was going for catfish when all the sudden the bobber went under, after I set the hook I relized it was a bass expecially after it jumped out of the water and spit out the perch.

Comment

41 inch musky on the wisconsin river while fishing for white bass and walleye.

Comment

55 lb channel catfish in the Ohio river it was 60inches

Comment

41 lb striper in Ark. is the biggest "caught" , I've hung some HUGH gar though. Biggest broke a Abu Garcia bait caster at the base( around 8.5 feet long).

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad