Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone used strawberries for bluegillbecause i have a strawberry garden and it is going crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone used strawberries for bluegillbecause i have a strawberry garden and it is going crazy

has anyone used strawberries for bluegill because i have a strawberry garden and it is going crazy

If I had a "strawberry garden going crazy" I would buy some supplies to make a lot of strawberry jam and consider my Christmas shopping done...just sayin'.

I would also freeze some or maybe can some for use in smoothies and pies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioguy01 View Post
      If I had a "strawberry garden going crazy" I would buy some supplies to make a lot of strawberry jam and consider my Christmas shopping done...just sayin'.

And strawberry sorbet, strawberry icecream, dried strawberries, strawberry leathers, strawberry syrup...

Comment

We had a family birthday party this evening. We had Italian Rum Cake and Strawberry cheese cake.
        If you had strawberry bait and I was fishing bluegills with you.
        I would eat the Strawberry bait while your back was turn.
        Attached Files

Comment

I had fried bluegill served with seasoned french fries with vegetables, salad and our homemade strawberry cream pie tonight!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
            We had a family birthday party this evening. We had Italian Rum Cake and Strawberry cheese cake.
            Gary Devine, "Rum Cake and Strawberry cheese cake" that's awesome man! Yummy.

Comment

My wife had the Bakery put green grapes and cherrys on top of the Italian Rum cake. I never seen that before.. RG27, I knew you would enjoy our dessert photo.

Comment

Dinner was turkey breast with gravy, sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables, cranberry sauce, Italian bread and red wine made by my wife's brother. It was fantastic. Italian women are the best cooks in the world. LOL

Comment

Is try it for sure what's it's gonna hurt good lord they like corn

Comment

Sounds like you are eating big. Was that a wild turkey?

Comment

Love those strawberries. Lucky guy.

Comment

No, I gave my wild turkey meat to my bear hunting friend. He said he would barbecue it with his special sauce and have us over for the day. Still waiting for that promise, and the colder weather will be here in a few more months.

Comment

I don't know about strawberries, but a mullberry tree growing on the bank and dropping ripe berries into a lake or river will attract all kinds of fish, including panfish and especially catfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioguy01 View Post

... and strawberries in a bowl with milk and sugar, strawberries with cream cheese and brown sugar, strawberries right out of your hand ....

Comment

Originally posted by rudyglove27 View Post
                              I had fried bluegill served with seasoned french fries with vegetables, salad and our homemade strawberry cream pie tonight!
                              Wow, look at that presentation. You should audition for Fox's "Master Chef" show.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How Do I Know ???
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                .....”I can believe it will eventually happen....” !

you better believe it. It is the plan of the mussies to infiltrate our schools,...
                                Today, 08:48 AM
                              • How Do I Know ???
                                by jhjimbo
                                How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
                                01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
                              • Reply to No Witnesses
                                by Danbo
                                Rat there you go again like there impeachment in house was fair?Who is on moral side of history?What facts are dems hammering on does house have bipartisan...
                                Today, 08:29 AM
                              • No Witnesses
                                by rock rat
                                I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
                                Yesterday, 11:39 PM
                              • Reply to No Witnesses
                                by Pmacc60
                                Guys I live in North eastern MD , I work on in Delaware. I was born there and a resident for a while. I work with the movers and shakers of the State...
                                Today, 08:01 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X