Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with cooner and + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    Dardevle

Leave a comment:

• matouse3
    replied
    Silver and black, Storm thunderstick.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    It will all depend on conditions, but I like to cover alot of water with in-line spinners ex. mepps aglia, if I am in a weedy area I grab a Johnson silver minnow first.

Leave a comment:

• Fisher Boy
    replied
    we've had great luck with jigs and salted minnows

Leave a comment:

• ken.mcloud
    replied
    We have pretty good success with big 'ol minnows on big 'ol jig heads so that you can cast them a mile or two.

Pull them back along the edges of weed beds and hold on for the ride, they're fun to catch!

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    If the pike are in the weeds waiting to ambush a meal as it passes by; try a Jitterbug, watching the strikes are amazing. I have also had great success with the Rapala Subwalk and Little Cleo spoons (2/3oz.)

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    i like husky jerks or the standard rapala for them . a spinner bait works well also yellow or white work well for me . but it is hard to beat a minnow swimming around on your hook for them .or a noisy blade type top water lure work great for them i still hammer them on an old devils horse or tiny torpedo . tube jigs are good .

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    other than live bait like fish, ive heard alot of good things about the Rapala Husky Jerk HJ-14. im accually goin on a pike trip in ontario so i hope people answer, it will help us both!!!

Leave a comment:

• nbrdave
    started a topic what is the best lure for pike

what is the best lure for pike

what is the best lure for pike

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad