Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the weirdest thing you have caught or snagged while fishing? My friend caught a mussel on a spinnerbait one time. We had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about...a rock!!! I hooked about a 6-10 lb rock on a shad rap one time and actually brought it to the boat.

Comment

When I was a 10, I asted into the windshield of another fisherman on the other side of a dam spillway near Texarkana TX.

Comment

I've caught snapping turtles, "bottle nose" turtles, trees, snakes, and even while catfishing, a lowrance fish finder! Don't ask me how but honest to god it happened...

Comment

MAN IF I SEE A SNAKE AT THE END OF MY POLE THE WHOLE REEL AND POLE IS GOING INTO THE WATER!!! Don't care what it cost me, no snake is coming into the same boat that I'm in!!!!!

Comment

i havent done it but a good buddy of mine caught a male mallard while fishing

Comment

me and my mom got the same carp once

Comment

a bunch of clams

Comment

my brother caught a white crappie with a 6 in lamprey on the side

Comment

A brassiere.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad