Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldylocks
    replied
    I finally caught River Monsters on the other day!
    Good show. kinda crazy, But good show.

Leave a comment:

• dwaynez
    replied
    My favorite show would have to be Hunt for Big fish or The in-fisherman series of shows.

I prefer to be out fishing myself, but if I can't I will watch these shows over most of the others.

Leave a comment:

• walleye fisherman
    replied
    My favorite fishing show is The Next Bite on Versus. They fish Walleye, Pike, and Muskie and occasionally other species of fish with teeth. I like it because I mainly fish for Walleye and that's mainly what they fish for. They also provide a lot of information about techniques, lures, and presentations. Have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• nathan.grell
    replied
    If you havent checked out the show River Monsters you should, its on sundays at 9p.m. central time on animal planet. Granted i dont really believe all those fish kill people but its a good show, a lot of facts. FLW is good too.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Bill Dance... the best man to watch fishing ever. His bloopers are funnier than hell also.

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    bill dance outdoors fo sho lol

Leave a comment:

• fishin fool
    replied
    hunt for big fish -Larry Dahlberg

Leave a comment:

• goldylocks
    replied
    Worlds Greatest Fishing Show. I know they kinda play around alot but fishing is all about having fun. I like the bass masters too.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    Babe Winkelman

Leave a comment:

• buck hunter 17
    replied
    i would have to go with Big O

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    it's like watching baseball..it's only fun to DO. not to watch on tv. in my opinion..

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    none. i honestly do not enjoy watching fishing on television.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    I remember that guy ! I liked his show too ! Thanks for the reminder texas !

Leave a comment:

• texasmcintyre
    replied
    Orlando Wilson

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    I like Bill Dance's "Blooper" shows, and ESPN's Bass Master coverage, myself. How about you?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; 15 minutes of fame
    by MattM37
    What outdoor ones can we think of? Keep our line in the water. Our dog in the hunt. ......
    That's all I've got....
    Today, 01:19 PM
  • TGIF; 15 minutes of fame
    by fitch270
    Every week we have a number of go to artists and bands we link to, nothing wrong with that but what makes these threads really interesting are the forgotten...
    09-23-2021, 08:45 PM
  • Reply to Dangerously Irresponsible Journalism
    by MattM37
    I believe it. Louis L'Amour, in the historical notes to the Sackett novel, Lonely on the Mountain, writes of the mosquitoes in Canada, too, killing...
    Today, 01:09 PM
  • Dangerously Irresponsible Journalism
    by MattM37
    Here's an example of lazy journalism that could actually cause physical harm to people. The article, after mentioning permethrin to treat clothing,...
    Yesterday, 01:20 PM
  • Reply to Another Smoking Gun
    by 99explorer
    We're not supposed to know the identity of the voters.
    Today, 01:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X