Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey what would be a good reel for a ugly stick spinning medium action 5'10 rod and an ugly stick bait casting medium heavy actio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey what would be a good reel for a ugly stick spinning medium action 5'10 rod and an ugly stick bait casting medium heavy actio

Hey what would be a good reel for a ugly stick spinning medium action 5'10 rod and an ugly stick bait casting medium heavy action 6'0 rod?

Spinning---First choice, Johnny Morris signature series JM20 or JM40. Second choice, Lew's SS300a or LS300a.

Baitcast---First choice, US Reel SuperCaster 1000. Second choice, Lew's new BB1 reel which is a modern tribute to the original BB1 which Shimano built for Lew Childre back in 1973.

Comment

Thanks santa

Comment

A zebco 606 or 808 would work perfectly, I use the 606 and I love it to death.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
          by FirstBubba
          I was just trying to be kind! 😂!🤣!...
          Today, 10:07 PM
        • 16 Years
          by jhjimbo
          So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
          08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
        • Reply to Crickets !!
          by rock rat
          I know people in Taiwan, Singapore, and China. The first outbreak of Covid was followed in minute detail as no one had any idea if it could be controlled...
          Today, 10:06 PM
        • Crickets !!
          by bowhunter75richard
          Some time ago, I asked our liberal/progressive ‘friends’ on the site to give just one item on the D’s agenda that would benefit the American people...
          Yesterday, 05:27 PM
        • Reply to More Bad News....
          by WA Mtnhunter
          Thanks all, for all the kind words and expressions of sympathy. I truly appreciate it. It takes a man who has lost a fine canine companion to truly understand....
          Today, 10:04 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X