Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm not going to beg for likes or subs but check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08y6riACqGNGYiSBw31N8w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm not going to beg for likes or subs but check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08y6riACqGNGYiSBw31N8w

i'm not going to beg for likes or subs but check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08y6riACqGNGYiSBw31N8w and give me some tips to make the vides better i'm going in the morning to try and do a panfish video and later in the week mabie a carp and catfish video

If possible, you should have another camera recording you from the side. I like the hat mounted camera, but it can get boring after a while. good videos though. I don't like it when all people do is talk, and then have like a minute of fishing. you don't seem to have that problem. another thing, dont start your videos saying " im going to do a video" we all know that. nice carp by the way.

Comment

Thank this is the first real input I have got back and I will have side cam shots when I'm not having to carry stuff in like I do at the pond I have done the fishing videos at

Comment

Not bad for a first. After you edit out the time with the stringer it would be decent. Good quality image and fairly steady.

Comment

As mentioned above I think you could edit out some more of the down time in your clips. Also, is your camera water proof? I like underwater releases. You could try to mount the camera to the dock right in front of where you let one go. Below is a short clip of my friend catching some carp and there is an underwater release at the end.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPj1e1KZWog

Comment

i'm saving for a go pro right now the one i have isn't water proof and i do want to do some underwater shots but our water is less than 3 in visibility right now because of 25+in of rain in the last 3 week with everything already saturated before that

Comment

i'm saving for a go pro right now the one i have isn't water proof and i do want to do some underwater shots but our water is less than 3 in visibility right now because of 25+in of rain in the last 3 week with everything already saturated before that. and most of the carp will be released into lake crisco or more often than the a smoker but some will be put in a private pond with some ghost and mirror koi to bread

Comment

loved the video by the way but don't let any euro-style guys see you hang one like that to weigh it or put it on the ground with out a mat or you will "feel the wrath" fo "proper" carp anglers

Comment

Yeah he doesn't have a mat, I tried to rig something up so he didn't have to weigh them like that but I gave up. I mean they're carp... they're pretty hardy. And the guys that would have a stroke about seeing one on the grass are the same guys that leave them out of water for half an hour.

Anyway, my latest project/idea is this: I want to somehow rig up a "remote" camera down the line near a trolling bait so that I can see a strike underwater. I'm thinking about a toy boat or something like that. I'll let you know if I ever get any video that turns out.

Comment

You have a point. And I think I have seen that trolling thing before

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad