Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about fishing for Walleye in Lake James, North Carolina? Do tell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know anything about fishing for Walleye in Lake James, North Carolina? Do tell.

Does anyone know anything about fishing for Walleye in Lake James, North Carolina? Do tell.

hey im less than 30 minutes from lake James where are you from. how much do you make it to the lake, sorry i dont fish for walleye so im no help.

Comment

I live in Mooresville and have never fished Lake James. Me and my dad are taking a few days in June after I graduate to fish before I leave for college a week later. We're hoping to pick up some pointers to help insure a successful last trip. If you know anything about Lake James Crappie, that would be helpful too.

Comment

sorry i dont know about crappie either, my fishing is strictly trout and bass, i hope you have a great fishing trip.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to lightfoot lindsey graham
          by jhjimbo
          Jack and Mike are comming to D.C. tomorrow.
          Obama investigation and related investigations is being quarterbacked by Barr.

Congratulations...
          Today, 11:58 AM
        • lightfoot lindsey graham
          by crm3006
          Fox’s Lou Dobbs slams Lindsey Graham, ‘betrayed the American people’

October 24, 2020

Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs had some harsh...
          Yesterday, 08:19 AM
        • Reply to Rest Easy
          by jhjimbo
          Best way to take the heat off AR type rifles is to show more pictures of AR's with game taken in various hunting articles, show more AR's in the hands...
          Today, 11:51 AM
        • Rest Easy
          by jhjimbo
          Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
          Yesterday, 08:55 PM
        • Reply to biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.
          by crm3006
          "So SANTA is fake"

Oh ye of little faith, and an overload of cynicism! Santa exists, and is proven to exist, every Christmas! Santa...
          Today, 11:32 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X