Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want a good multi purpose fishing rod. I do a lot of trout fishing out of a kayak in the rivers of Northern Michigan but I als

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LostLure
    replied
    If you are up in the U.P. make a trip to Park Falls, WI. The St. Croix rod factory is there and they have some good deals. I made a stop by there last time I was home. My rod suggestion would be the St. Croix Premier, 6'6", ML. $120 or so, MADE IN THE U.S.

Leave a comment:

• tleichty1989
    replied
    Trout, bass, Walley, Panfish... Anything

Leave a comment:

• habben97
    replied
    what are you fishing for?

Leave a comment:

• I want a good multi purpose fishing rod. I do a lot of trout fishing out of a kayak in the rivers of Northern Michigan but I als

I want a good multi purpose fishing rod. I do a lot of trout fishing out of a kayak in the rivers of Northern Michigan but I also do a lot of inland lake fishing. What kind of rod should I look for? There are so many to choose from. Currently I am using an ugly stick but something about it just doesn't seem to be working

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad