Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you guys watch River Monsters? What are your thoughts? Personally, I enjoy the show due to the variety of fish all ove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you guys watch River Monsters? What are your thoughts? Personally, I enjoy the show due to the variety of fish all ove

Do any of you guys watch River Monsters? What are your thoughts? Personally, I enjoy the show due to the variety of fish all over he catches. I also like how each episode has a story behind it. What are your thoughts?

well its pretty good show but every time I go swimming in a lake or a river its usually all I think about and it kind of creeps me out.

Comment

It's way over exaggerated but I enjoy it.

Comment

I especially like the episodes with large rays, I saw one about 30 years ago in the Indian river(brackish at the least)about 3 miles from Sebastian Inlet, could not believe it, it was so big, a lot of critters for sure in that water!

Comment

it makes me want to go to the places he fishes

Comment

Too much talking and not enough fishing

Comment

Well, i'm usually able to randomly catch an episode before heading to the beach or the lake.....

Comment

It gets a little over-dramatic in terms of the “danger, danger” aspect of the fish, but I understand that’s what they need for TV ratings. Otherwise I enjoy it. Wish I had that guy’s job.

Comment

I have never been a catch and release fisherman unless it was too small or otherwise illegal to keep. I know we come from different universes when he morns over the death of a fish that can feed a village of hungry people for a couple of days. I would be a bigger fan if he took the fish and donated it every show to people who need it.

Comment

I like that it has a real biologist that actually knows what he's talking about. I did see an episode where they were fishing for alligator gar. They tried to portray the fish evil and man eating. That was over exaggerated, even the host admitted that they are harmless at the end of the show. It does seem like the host has some prejudice against people who keep fish though.

Comment

I like when he goes into remote places fishing and I like seeing the different species monster fish that he lands around the world.

Comment

i think its a good show. ecpessally how he puts an ivestigation behind it

Comment

Hi...

Yeah...he does chatter a lot...but I think he's fun to watch. I try to 'catch' his show whenever I can.

Comment

I watch and like the show because I didn't realize that there were that many species of fish around the world and the unusual species that we have in the world. I find it really interesting.

Comment

I would love to fish in the places he does, but I think I could settle just to have his equipment! haha. He has to have thousands of dollars worth of gear!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by 99explorer
                                CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                                Anybody
                                Today, 01:09 AM
                              • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                                Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by 99explorer
                                Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                                Today, 12:57 AM
                              • The George Floyd case.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                                Minnesota...
                                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by crm3006
                                My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                                Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X