Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking to switch braided line for musky fishing. Currently using PowerPro. I've been told Suffix is better. What's your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to switch braided line for musky fishing. Currently using PowerPro. I've been told Suffix is better. What's your opinion

looking to switch braided line for musky fishing. Currently using PowerPro. I've been told Suffix is better. What's your opinion?

suffix is way better for what you want. get ethier the green or orange on what ever lb you are needing.but make sure you get the titatum. works great

Comment

In my neighborhood Power Pro is king, and I use 80# and have never had a problem. Lines today are so good once you start spending money on the super braids, that it comes down to your personal preference.

Comment

I am switching to SUFFIX 832. And it comes in WHITE now.

Comment

i use power pro but i'm a bass guy

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad