Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My husband bought a Horrocks Ibboston Rod at a garage sale and we are unable to locate the model on the internet anywhere. It ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband bought a Horrocks Ibboston Rod at a garage sale and we are unable to locate the model on the internet anywhere. It ha

My husband bought a Horrocks Ibboston Rod at a garage sale and we are unable to locate the model on the internet anywhere. It has a Native American on the left side with MOHAWK in red next to it. Under Mowhawk Tubular Fibre Glass Made in USA and a red H-I in a cream diamond. On the right side the NO 1423-76 6 1/2 T10 with BERKSHIRE under that. On the bottom the company name and city state. The label is all done in cream red black and gold. The handle is full cork with brass reel holder and eyelets. The rod is brown and is a 2 pc. Any ideas of the year and value. As we collect all kinds of rods this one has evaded us on the internet. Thank you for your assistance.

Everything I find online says that it was a very mass produced rod and would re-sell for 40$ tops in excellent condition.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
      by 99explorer
      CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
      Anybody
      Today, 01:09 AM
    • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
      by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
      Yesterday, 09:27 AM
    • Reply to The George Floyd case.
      by 99explorer
      Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
      Today, 12:57 AM
    • The George Floyd case.
      by FirstBubba
      Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
      Minnesota...
      Yesterday, 10:23 PM
    • Reply to The George Floyd case.
      by crm3006
      My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
      Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X