Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for a good Baitcaster for Musky fishing, specifically one that can take in a lot of line per revolution, and can ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a good Baitcaster for Musky fishing, specifically one that can take in a lot of line per revolution, and can ha

I am looking for a good Baitcaster for Musky fishing, specifically one that can take in a lot of line per revolution, and can handle burning big bucktails i.e. Double Cowgirls, without making my arm tired. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Abu garcia 6600 or 7000, or if you're in a spendy mood, get an abu garcia revo Toro, the best muskie reel, and its low profile.

Comment

Good call Alex. That is what I use.

Comment

Hey Alex would the Abu Garcia® Ambassadeur® C3 CT MAG HS be a good reel?

Comment

Depends, if you don't mind having to use a flip switch (Trolling style) on the reel every time you cast, sure, but I say if money is tight, go with a red 6600 cb, its what I use and there under 100 dollars.

Comment

alright thanks for all the help Alex

Comment

just spreadin' the fever bro, muskie fishing is an addiction, just like Steelhead or Tarpon

Comment

You sure got that right Alex. I've never gone for steelhead or Tarpon, but hopefully someday I'll get to

Comment

Agreed with A;ex and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad