Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody doing any night fishing for catfish yet? I'm starting to get the itch. Won't be able to go for a few more weeks, but jus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody doing any night fishing for catfish yet? I'm starting to get the itch. Won't be able to go for a few more weeks, but jus

Anybody doing any night fishing for catfish yet? I'm starting to get the itch. Won't be able to go for a few more weeks, but just wonderin if anybody's been out late yet.

Not yet but will be fishing at night and day for catfish next weekend.

Comment

Rivers still to high.

Comment

not yet hopefully soon know a new spot i heard was good so i want to try it
        -matt

Comment

Been out crappie fishing and had some buddys(next camp site) ask if I wanted to troll for hybrids(stripe/white bass), and whites(bass) as they spawn about the same time. We caught a couple of both as well as 3 channel cats(1.5/3lb) on Rooster-Tails.
          Good luck and Good Fishing !

Comment

Went Night fishing last weekend in Tn, with my buddies before finals started- caught a few small ones. Now that I'm home in texas for a month I'll be fishing the next couple weeks pretty hard... and mabe do some hog hunting while im at it!!!

Comment

i have a few nights but only cought one

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad