Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This question is directed to deerhunterrick. I saw in a post a while back that you are a charter boat captain. then recently, wh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This question is directed to deerhunterrick. I saw in a post a while back that you are a charter boat captain. then recently, wh

This question is directed to deerhunterrick. I saw in a post a while back that you are a charter boat captain. then recently, when you posted an answer to one of my questions, you said you were down by the state line of michigan. what's the name of your charter, and where exactly are you located?

Correction. I was a Charter Captain. I quit running charters back in 1997. I ran the Prirate's Lady out of Anchor Point in Curtis,Ohio and Bunyun Town USA in Oscoda,Mich. but have also ran the Krisyi Lynn out of Toledo Beach in Monroe,Mi. if you are looking for a charter hit me up. Just add buckeye-express.com and I'll stir you in the right direction

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
      by PigHunter
      Maybe they are trying to create the ultimate soldier...
      Today, 09:01 AM
    • Are You Ready For This ?
      by jhjimbo
      An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
      Yesterday, 09:32 PM
    • Reply to Increasing Security
      by PigHunter
      Jimbo, here's the 12 leading causes of death in the USA. Carrying that gun may make you feel better but you'll more likely increase your chances for living...
      Today, 08:52 AM
    • Increasing Security
      by jhjimbo
      I have been carrying more lately, much more aware of the surroundings, especially in large, crowded places. I do go to a few Flea Markets that usually...
      08-14-2019, 05:41 AM
    • Reply to Increasing Security
      by jhjimbo
      Why was he cremated before an autopsy ?? Very disturbing....
      Today, 08:49 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X