Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This question is directed to deerhunterrick. I saw in a post a while back that you are a charter boat captain. then recently, wh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This question is directed to deerhunterrick. I saw in a post a while back that you are a charter boat captain. then recently, wh

This question is directed to deerhunterrick. I saw in a post a while back that you are a charter boat captain. then recently, when you posted an answer to one of my questions, you said you were down by the state line of michigan. what's the name of your charter, and where exactly are you located?

Correction. I was a Charter Captain. I quit running charters back in 1997. I ran the Prirate's Lady out of Anchor Point in Curtis,Ohio and Bunyun Town USA in Oscoda,Mich. but have also ran the Krisyi Lynn out of Toledo Beach in Monroe,Mi. if you are looking for a charter hit me up. Just add buckeye-express.com and I'll stir you in the right direction

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Obstruction Question !
      by bowhunter75richard
      Is anyone else being bothered with the ‘page 1of 1 (or such) and filter, being brought down into the comment section and not remaining in it’s upper...
      Today, 10:41 AM
    • Reply to Obstruction Question !
      by bowhunter75richard
      A rather perplexing issue isn’t SL ? After awhile you will start getting really heated up about it !! I kind of thought things were going along a...
      Today, 06:43 PM
    • Sealed Drags vs Cork
      by buckhunter
      Not sure I like the recent trend of sealed drags in fly reels. IMO nothing beats a quality cork drag. Quality cork is hard to find and sealed drags...
      Yesterday, 10:16 PM
    • Reply to Sealed Drags vs Cork
      by Solitario Lupo
      So many names for reels out you almost had me clueless on this but I understand that you like the cork washers for drags instead of a rubber washers....
      Today, 06:20 PM
    • Peripheral Vision
      by bowhunter75richard
      we all know that most wild life have amazing peripheral vision. But, how about we humans ? How do most of you equate your side vision when on stand or...
      Today, 07:39 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X